Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Art and Beyond Belief on Primetime TV

Lately I've been creating art while watching TV. The art I'm doing is done either using oil pastels, which is a standard favorite of mine, or I use pencil with which to draw.

Right now I'm watching a "Primetime" special called "Beyond Belief". A reporter, who died and came back to life, interviewed various people who died and came back to life also. Though their experiences were somewhat different, most of them included seeing a calming white light and meeting deceased loved ones on the other side.

I wonder what my experience will be. I like the idea of the calming white light, seeing loved ones who have gone ahead and such, but after that I want to explore this place and I hope there are mountains and lovely landscapes on which to explore.

No comments:

Post a Comment